To see my comrades broken is a very sad thing, and I see no reason to further sadden it with unrelenting, unchecked hostility. If I am to severe ties with a comrade or otherwise limit them, by consequence of actions of the state and our other enemies and under circumstances of social war, it is even then, and even especially then, beyond me to conjure up any form of malice for my fallen friend, for I have failed them, just as they have failed me. It was the state who tore us apart. Were it not for this ever-encroaching leviathan, we would remain co-conspirators forever to storm the heavens together.
A fire for every linkage lost, every fallen friend. My every hatred is for the existent order.
Posted on Tuesday, 30 October
Tagged as: Leahxvx Leah Lynn-Plante Leah Lynn Grand Jury Resistance anarchist anarchists revolutionarie friendship loyalty hostility life
- radical-leftism reblogged this from lucidstrike
- radical-leftism likes this
- weather-underground reblogged this from radical-leftism
- femingway likes this
- clarissarogers likes this
- starmichael likes this
- theveganarchist likes this
- wolfcoma said: what happened?
- womanontheedgeoftyne likes this
- lucidstrike posted this